Top 10 Favorite Products for March 2017
This month I know what I’m going to be using to keep my skin nice and my heart happy, there’s no question about it. Some of these have been part of my daily routine all year so might as well show them off!
- Kusmi Tea BB Detox
- L’Occitane en Provence Crème Divine
- Marshall’s Bluetooth Headphones
- L’occitane Vanilla Bouquet hand crème
- L’Oreal Waterproof Volume Million Lashes
- Diorblush Light & Contour Sculpting Stick Duo
- Uriage Eau Thermale Cleansing Foam
- Peter Pauper Press Password Logbook
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Game of Chromes
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- I start my day off with a nice cup of Kusmi Tea BB Detox – A soft green tea with hints of grapefruit that doesn’t even need a sweetener. I drink it morning and evening for a smooth glow and a light boost of energy throughout the day and to eliminate that morning grogginess.
- Marshall’s Bluetooth Headphones – Then I hit the gym and put on my sick marshall headphones that isolate me in my own little world where I can concentrate on my workout and not be bothered. Fact: People are less likely to talk to you if you have headphones on. So if you want people to just leave you alone then these are just the thing!
- L’occitane Vanilla Bouquet hand crème– I’m an island girl that just moved to a colder climate so my skin needs to be moisturized constantly, that’s why I always carry on with me my little L’Occitane hand creme which leaves you hands feeling velvety soft and smelling like cupcakes
- Uriage Eau Thermale Cleansing Foam – One of the best face washes I’ve ever tried Seriously. It’s amazingly soft and powerful foam formula leaves your face feeling silky smooth, fresh and moisturized while washing away makeup!
- L’Oreal Waterproof Volume Million Lashes – I have trouble with mascaras all the time. Since I have to curl my lashes to get them to where I want them to look, I need a mascara that doesn’t undo the curl I just made with the eyelash curler. And I want it to be waterproof. So I found this one and it’s working pretty good, my lashes stay curly for about 5 hours, doesn’t clump and really is waterproof so it doesn’t run when I wear it to the pool or beach and amazingly enough is not that hard to take off. I take it off with coconut oil, leave it to sink it and wipe off gently.
- Diorblush Light & Contour Sculpting Stick Duo – I’ve been looking for a duo stick for highlight and contouring and stumbled upon this beauty when it was briefly on sale online at Sephora so I snagged it and now I love it! It really makes a subtle yet noticeable difference that we can appreciate more in pictures than in person.
- Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Game of Chromes – It’s no secret that the Sally Hansen Miracle Gel top Coat is every girl’s favorite top coat to fight chipped nails and get that thick ‘gel’ effect that lasts for ages. So I was strolling around a Walgreens on my last trip to Puerto Rico and saw this golden silver color that screams GLAM!
- L’Occitane en Provence Crème Divine – Amazing product though the top of the package is a little small so I get product under my nails, which is annoying. The application goes on smooth, feels so creamy and fresh, lovely trademark fragrance though it has a hint of a sunscreen smell. The texture doesn’t feel as light as the Immortelle, and may even be a little greasy for those with oily skin but I think it makes for a spectacular night cream.
- Peter Pauper Press Password Logbook – This little book is magic! I’ve been using a blank notebook to save my passwords in a very disorganized manner and was going to use an address book until I decided to have a look online and found this beauty. It’s small, cute and practical. It even has space for your network settings and more important info.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – Ok I’ve had this phone for a couple of months now but it’s still amazing. At first, I didn’t like the ‘edges’ but now I looove them. Camera-wise I’d say Samsung still needs some work on low-light situations –but don’t they all? It’s lightweight, smooth, easy and fast interface, and I tested out the waterproof feature when I accidently dropped it in the toilet once and went crazy washing it, running it through clean water and disinfecting it. I haven’t tested it out underwater in a pool or beach, though.
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed here are his is all based on my personal experiences with the products. Results may vary from person to person.
This video post is not sponsored, which means that all the products mentioned are purchased and not gifted by any company. If it was, it would be a ‘Sponsored’ ad post, and I still have to believe it’s a great product before I can promote anything.
Some links posted above may be affiliate links, which means I make a commission if you purchase the item, at no extra cost to you! This is a sweet way to thank me for entertaining you with these videos as this all paid out of my own pocket.
I hope you enjoyed this useful list and feel free to let me know in the comments what products are you hooked on this month.